Thursday, July 28, 2011

700 Likes Contest!

First Of I want to start by saying thank you to each every single fan! You guys make me feel very very special! And to thank you I am holding my Second contest!

What is the theme????
Paint! Splashed paint,dripping paint be creative!!!!!! Surprise me!
Here's a look I found on google paint inspired...

This time around I have some amazing Sponsors!!!

1. Pampered Xombie Cosmetics

2. My Beauty Addiction

3. Rag Dolls Bath & Beauty

4. Buena Vida

If you would like to be a sponsor please email me at Yeddif3r@gmail.com

Rules:

1. Must be a like My Fan Page

2. Must like all the sponsors fan page.

3. Must tag me and all the sponsors in a post to prove you have liked all pages.

4. Must have a dripping or splatter paint effect in the make up look.

5. Must be original!!! ( My name "Yeddifer" Must physically be written in your hand or piece of paper )

6. Up 2 entries per person

7. Make up must be done on yourself.

Please email me your entry at Yeddif3r@gmail.com

This contest is only open nationally.&& Will only be open until September 4,2011 11:59 PM.

No comments:

Post a Comment